We know how to manage your
supply chain responsibly
You know the importance of fostering great relationships and we have the knowledge of supply chain management. With over 30 years’ experience of sourcing and buying we know a thing or two about negotiating, quality management, safety, due diligence and sustainability.
We provide advice and guidance that ensure you have the products and services that meet your business needs; from perspectives of quality, price, volume, provenance and responsibility.
Optimise your business now, we offer a free 15 minute telephone consultation, with no obligation.
Talk to us, the Catering Know How experts.
01488 505 017
Understanding your suppliers can help you and your business deliver a point of difference, cost efficiencies and support wider business goals. You may already use some great local suppliers, or you may want a little help in getting more. We can help and guide you to obtain assurances around provenance, welfare and production.
Understanding your suppliers can help you and your business achieve the following outcomes:
- Measurable cost efficiencies
- Optimise productivity and workflow
- Meaningful credentials for awards and accreditations
- Support wider business goals: “being local”, creating local food business networks and driving community actions that deliver growth for your business
Ultimately your supply chain will help you and your teams create food and drinks menus that excite and entice your customers.
You and your customers want traceability and the confidence of knowing where the food was grown, reared, produced and the distance it has travelled. This is a great point of difference for you and one your customers relate to and engage with.
We have years of experience in working with various charitable and not-for-profit organisations that will help you and your business to become more sustainable.
- Talk to us. We can help and guide you on where to start. We can continue to support you on your journey
- We provide meaningful green solutions with sustainable financial business impacts
Our experience spans multiple hospitality sectors in leading businesses to adopt more sustainable processes and we can make it easy for you to start this journey.
We help you to make the right decisions.
- Develop a sustainability strategy for your business, with goals and targets
- Provide you with tools, systems and processes that support your sustainability agenda
- Deliver training programmes to your team to drive your sustainable agenda
- Give you measurable evidence of your sustainable growth and journey
Here are some organisations we know well and we work alongside to support you on your journey: